Long time storage
Long term storage incinerating toilet
To clean your combustion toilet, we recommend our cleaning kit for incinerating toilets containing:
1. Cleaning the ash pan
2. Pour 1 litre of water into the ash pan.
3. Place the ash pan back in to the toilet.
4. Run the big program.
2. Before you start cleaning
2. Turn off both the power switches (otherwise there is a risk of the battery discharging).
3. Pull the toilet out a little from the ventilation pipe.
4. Plug the outgoing ventilation pipe to keep moisture and cold air out to prevent
3. Celaning ventilation pipe
Cleaning the ventilation pipes is easily done with an ordinary toilet brush once a year.
Brush as far as you can reach.
4. Cleaning the smoke pipe
The smoke pipe is easy to clean with the steel brush supplied with the delivery.
To ensure that you brush sufficiently in the pipe you should press and turn the brush into the pipe until the handle is
almost at its opening. Vacuum any sot or dust from the pipe